Thursday, November 13, 2008

Some More Work




I know it's been a while but I have been working on some projects. I was asked to make one of my flag cases for a friend. This is always a time when I think of all the people who have served this great country and wish there was more I could do to honor their service. So I try to make something they would be proud to show in their home and say, "That is to remember my loved one."



On the lighter side, I have been carving some birds.
I thought I would use some of the drift wood we collected when I went and seen my daughter and her family in Seattle.
Here are two I have finished. I'm getting better each time.


I picked up some plans to do an eagle so I'm working my way up to doing that. Might have a ways to go but I will do it!

No comments: